Terms and conditions
ZEROUNO LIMITED LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. Your rights under this Limited Warranty are in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.
Zerouno Bikes products are sold exclusively through our network of Authorized Zerouno Dealers and on the official Zerouno Bikes website. Zerouno Bikes provides each original retail purchaser of a new Zerouno bicycle or frameset a limited warranty against defect in materials and workmanship as follows:
Road Bikes frames and forks on complete bicycles and framesets for the lifetime (excluding parts and components to which two year orve year periods apply, as set out below).
Mountain Bikes frames or complete road bicycles for the lifetime (excluding parts and components to which two year or ve year periods apply, as set out below).
Zerouno Frames and forks Limited Lifetime warranty is transferable.
Suspension attachment points, suspension related equipment (including pivot points, bushings, shock units, front suspension forks, chain stays and seat stays, shock links, fasteners) for two (2) years from the date of the original purchase.
Chain stays and seat stays on full suspension bicycles sold after 2008 will be covered under this limited warranty forve (5) years from the date of the original purchase.
Paint/nish, components attached to the bicycle/frameset such as saddle, front suspension forks, wheels, drive train, brakes, seat post, Command Post, crank-set, handlebar and stem, baskets, racks, or any suspension related parts or components for two (2) years from the date of the original purchase.
Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure is not covered by this limited warranty.
Some branded equipment and co-branded suspension equipment may have additional warranty coverage offered by the speci c manufacturer. Please check in your owner’s manual pack for information regarding these warranties or check with your authorized Specialized dealer for details.
TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty applies to all Zerouno frames, from the Model Year 2013 and newer model frames and covers only Zerouno branded products. Any other original component or part will be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer.
The Limited Warranty is conditional upon the bicycle being operated under normal conditions and use, and properly maintained.
Zerouno recommends that you register your bicycle on Zerouno Bikes website before a warranty claim may be processed. Even if registration is not required to take advantage of the Zerouno Limited Warranty, Zerouno encourages you to register your bicycle to allow Zerouno to provide you better service in the future.
To exercise the rights under this Limited Warranty, the bicycle or frameset must be ship to Zerouno Bikes HQ in Santa Clara California or to a near by Authorized Zerouno Dealer (Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, or Australia) on which the bicycle was purchased, together with a written proof of purchase which identifies the bicycle or frameset by serial number.
Only Authorized Zerouno Dealers are authorized to perform warranty service under this Limited Warranty. Should the bicycle, frameset, or any part be determined by Zerouno to be covered by this Limited Warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, at Zerouno’s sole option. If your bicycle or frameset is a Zerouno Edition (limited edition bicycle or frameset), be aware that an exact warranty replacement may not be possible.
The original owner shall pay all labor charges connected with the repair or replacement of all parts. Under no circumstances does this Limited Warranty include the cost of travel or shipment to and from an Authorized Zerouno Dealer. Such costs, if any, shall be borne by the original owner.
Every Zerouno bicycle and frameset has a useful product life cycle. Nonstandard use, including without limitation, use in competitive events, jumping, aggressive riding, riding with heavy loads, can dramatically shorten the useful product life cycle of a Zerouno bicycle or frameset. In addition, exposure of the product to humid, warm, ocean conditions and/or exposure to salinity (whether from salt water, sweat, salinity in the air) is likely to cause corrosion of the product and will shorten the product life cycle. You are advised to clean your product regularly to avoid such corrosion.
ALL ZEROUNO BICYCLES AND FRAMESETS SHOULD BE PERIODICALLY CHECKED BY AN AUTHORIZED ZEROUNO DEALER for indicators of stress, potential problems, inappropriate use, or abuse.
This Limited Warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable. This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
Normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts (as listed below) are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Zerouno’s recommendations and/or riding or installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
Corrosion. Damage or failure due to accident, collision, crash, misuse, abuse, or neglect. Improper assembly or installation. Improper alteration or installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Zerouno bicycle as sold.
Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals per manufacturer manual and instructions and supported by records of such maintenance. Non-genuine Zerouno products including without limitation counterfeit products. Zerouno bicycles not purchased new from an authorized Zerouno dealer or website.
Aero bar pads. Air sealing o-rings. Bearing races. Bearings. Bottom-out pads. Brake pads. Bushings. Cassettes. Chains. Coating on stanchion, shock body.
WEAR AND TEAR PARTS
Disc brake rotors. Dust seals. Foam rings. Free hubs. Glide rings. Handlebar grips & grip tape. Mouth port & hydration accessories. Pawls. Rear shock mounting hardware & main seals. Rubber moving parts. Saddle cover. Shifter, brake cables & casings. Shifter grips. Spokes. Sprockets. Stripped threads/bolts. Tires. Tools. Transmission gears. Wheel braking surfaces.
To apply at the Zerouno Warranty, please consult your owner’s manual or contact Zerouno online or an Authorized Zerouno Dealer for the applicable warranty. ( email@example.com )
THIS IS A FULL AND COMPLETE STATEMENT OF ZEROUNO’S LIMITED WARRANTY. ZEROUNO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE OR ALLOW ANYONE, INCLUDING ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS, TO EXTEND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR OR ON BEHALF OF ZEROUNO. NO OTHER REPRESENTATION, AND NO STATEMENT OF ANYONE BUT ZEROUNO, INCLUDING A DEMONSTRATION OF ANY KIND BY ANYONE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THIS BICYCLE OR FRAMESET. IT IS AGREED THAT ZEROUNO’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BE NO GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ZEROUNO BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES THAT WERE NOT FORESEEABLE TO ZEROUNO AT THE DATE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, LOSSES NOT CAUSED BY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY BY ZEROUNO, BUSINESS LOSSES OR LOSSES TO NON- CONSUMERS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ZEROUNO’S NEGLIGENCE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country. If any provision is found unenforceable, only that provision shall be stricken and all others shall apply. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
For questions concerning warranty issues, customers can contact Zerouno, emailing Zerouno Bikes Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT VOID YOUR FRAME WARRANTY
Under certain circumstances, especially when the consumer has used a product for something other than its intended purpose, a merchant may choose not to honor the terms of a warranty by declaring it void. The best way to protect your interests and avoid having your warranty invalidated is to fully understand the terms of your Zerouno Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Acceptable Reasons for Voiding a Warranty:
1. There is suspicion of misuse or abuse. The Zerouno Limited Lifetime Warranty cover only damages resulting from ‘normal’, ‘regular’, or ‘expected’ use. Anything that goes beyond the normal operation of the bicycle could be grounds for a claim denial.
2. Aftermarket parts are used or modifications are made to the frame. Your Zerouno Lifetime Limited Warranty cannot be voided or denied just because you made some modifications or used aftermarket parts. However, if there is proof that the aftermarket part or a specific modification caused the problem, then your claim may be rejected. In most cases, a relationship must be established – a cause and effect must be proven. If the aftermarket part had nothing to do with the needed repairs, then there should be no reason for your claim to be denied.
3. There are signs of damage caused by natural disasters or environmental factors. The Zerouno Lifetime Limited Warranty do not cover damage or repairs resulting from things like floods, fires, or earthquakes.
4. Your bicycle is salvaged repaired or repainted. If the frame has been repaired after a crash and/or repainted, the Zerouno Lifetime Limited Warranty will be cancelled and any warranty claim denied.
5. Unnecessary repairs are made. A lot of mechanics will try to convince you to do repairs that may not be needed. Many shops will use the reasoning that if the cables will goes in another way your derailleur would shift better, etc. Every construction feature in your frame It’s been carefully analyzed and examined, so making additional holes in your frame or making the cables taking a different route than the one It’s been designed for, may void your warranty.
6. You use a non-reputable company. Some bike shops may cause damages by not using the right tools or the best practices. Before trying to contact for a Warranty claim, make the bike shop taking their responsibility on the damage. Moreover, we suggest to research the bike shop before bring your bike in for any services, to make sure that they are reliable, well established, and in good standing with the modern bicycle industry tools.
7. There are signs of neglect or lack of maintenance. Like mentioned in the point 6, we also require that the work is done at a licensed shop (so, your dad’s garage or your best friend’s driveway doesn’t count) and that you keep records and receipts as proof that your bicycle was properly maintained. Even if you have all the work done by a professional, your claim can still be denied if you can’t produce your records, so be sure to keep them in a safe place. You may not have to show every time you take your bicycle in for repairs or maintenance, but if a mechanic suspects that neglect may be the cause of a specific problem, you may be asked to show proof of maintenance.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
All orders are automatically processed and a representative will contact you to confirm the details of your purchase. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point for standard bicycles or frame sets. For standards orders (non customized products), We will process the refund once we’ll receive the products back. Once the products are inspected and no missing parts or damage were found, we will proceed with the refund process, handling fees or costs may apply. We strictly adhere to the Non Reimbursement cancellation policy for custom bicycle projects, parts or frame sets. In the case of a customized frame o part, we don’t provide any order refund. Accordingly to the non-refundable order cancellation law ( California Civil Code, OBLIGATIONS IMPOSED BY LAW: 1723, Section b ), we will retain the 50% of the value of the order in case of cancellation within 2 weeks of the security deposit payment and we will retain the 100% of the value of the order in case of cancellation after the first 3 weeks. B2B orders cannot be refunded or canceled.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
VERSION 1 - 09/2019
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE AND HANDLING THEM SECURELY
At Zerouno we respect your privacy. We use the personal information that you provided us through our website www.zerounobikes.com to:
• handle orders
• send targeted offers
• deal with sales returns and claims
• answer questions and requests at our email address ( email@example.com )
• online marketing offers and special events
• send out newsletter as per registration request
Registered prospect and/or customer gives Zerouno their permission to use and process their collected personal data and to receive the company AD and media purpose until further notice in compliance with the North American data protection law Art. 6 para .1 point f of HIPAA, and European Union data protection law (EU) 2016/679 regarding the General Data Protection Regulation.
ZEROUNO COLLECTS, USES AND PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA IN THIS EXTENT
We process the following necessary data in order to provide you with quality service and products to you liking: • name
• full name
• email address
• phone number
• billing address
• shipping address
• purchase history
• zerounobikes.com website visits tracking
• e-mail campaigns activity history
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Your personal data will be used and processed for an unlimited time in computerized version and non automated printed version.
WHO AND HOW PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Zerouno Bikes will Not shares your personal data with any third parties. Your personal data will be storage internally and not divulged. We process personal data evidence using systems that serve accounting and marketing purposes. Those systems are secure and only accessed by liable personnel contracted by Zerouno Bikes. Third party personnel is trained and follows internal Zerouno Bikes guidelines. Personnel in question concerns marketing, sales, accounting departments and delivery service providers.
You have full control over your personal data that we keep on our records. You can limit the information we collect about you and/or how we use it. You have the final say about whether and how we process your personal data. Should you choose to have your personal data deleted from our records, please contact us at Zerouno Inc., email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zerouno Bikes is allowed to update the above stated information regarding, “Personal Data Protection“ and will always inform you of such an update and/or any change that would concern your personal data handling.